Tuesday 4 March 2014

Winter is not gone...yet! New handmade wool scarves

Hello!
Two good things happened in the past few days: 1) We found a new beautiful home and 2) I got the job I interviewed for :)
Anyway, this is not what I wanted to talk about today, today I will show you my new, beautiful handmade scarves.
These beauties are handmade with 100% Italian wool of an amazing quality. They are warm and fluffy for the cold days still to come. Judge for yourself :) 
They have a felt embellishment as closure and the colours are just beautiful.
The closure of the first scarf pictured is a magnet while the other two closures work like a button.


Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

Handmade woolen scarf

These beauties are on sale for £25, send me a private message if you want one, I could make one with the colours you want :)

Enjoy the rest of the week! I will spend it packing,


No comments:

Post a Comment