Saturday 9 November 2013

New sawing machine, new url, new life!

Yes, I am finally back!

After months of silence, here I am :)

Many things changed in these months, all in better I have to say!

1) New job, full-time,  great colleagues, very challenging but I am learning so much! I knew being a Project Manager isn't easy, but I decided to give it a go anyway and, well, so far so good.


2) New, beautiful home, 3 minutes from the train station and very cheap :) 


Living room

Master bedroom

Second bedroom

Amazing garden

Apologies for the bad quality of these pictures, they were taken with my phone...This house is just amazing, such an improvement compared to where we were before!

3) New sawing machine! It's a present from my lovely boyfriend and his mum and I love it so much! 

It's a Janome J3-24 and this is how it looks:

Sewing machine Janome J3-24

I tried it already and it works perfectly, so smooth! I can tell this is not a second hand sewing machine!

4) NEW URL! This is the new one: pandorasboxit.blogspot.com :)


I am going to post a tutorial now, I just have to edit the pictures and post them...see you soon!


Gibi


No comments:

Post a Comment