Friday 15 March 2013

It's cupcake time! Beautiful handmade felt bookmark and brooch

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope your weekend has started in the best possible way, I know mine has :)
Next week it's going to be the last at the cafè where I have been working for almost two months. Although it wasn't my dream job, I feel a bit sad because I know I will miss my amazing colleague Isabel and I was also getting fond of some customers. It's amazing how some people can change your mood with just a smile or few sweet words.

I am travelling, (yes, again), going back home for 11 days and after that I will start working as a Project Manager, finally!

In Italy I will travel around, since I am not going alone :) We are going to visit the beautiful Cinque Terre. These are 5 small villages on the coast of Liguria (not far from Genoa) and they have been declared UNESCO world heritage site and this is why:



This is a unique place, you won't find anything like this anywhere else...
We are also going to Verona and Venice, to meet some friends....oh, I can't wait to see a proper sun!!

Anyway, my last creations are made out of felt, very nice and sweet. It is a cupcake brooch and a cupcake bookmark! All I had to do, was to decide the shape of the muffin, draw it on paper, cut the paper, pin it on the felt and cut. And then, sew sew sew! 

I really like them and I am going to make some more. As always they're on sale, just send me a private msg, for more information you can also decide the colour and shape!
Have a looke at them and tell me what do you think!

Handmade felt brooch
Handmade felt brooch
Handmade felt brooch
Handmade felt brooch
Handmade felt bookmark
Handmade felt bookmark
Handmade felt bookmark
Handmade felt bookmark
Handmade felt bookmark
Handmade felt brooch and bookmark
Handmade felt brooch and bookmark

Have a nice weekend,

Gibi



No comments:

Post a Comment