Friday 22 March 2013

Hello Spring?

Hello everyone!
It's Friday and I am over the moon for many reasons: first of all, today was my last day at the cafe, I am finally going to start a proper job in April! 
Second of all :) I am going to Italy on Sunday! It's going to be great, I can't wait to leave this grey, cold and horrible weather! It snowed for 10 minutes this morning and now the sky is hopelessly grey, windy and freezing.
Yes, spring started, even tough it really doesn't look like it did....but I am full of hope, hope that when I will be back from Italy, the sky will be blue over London, I really can't take this anymore.

Here's what I would say if it was sunny as it is supposed to be, plus some random images that I like and that are saved on my desktop.

Handmade felt

Handmade felt

I hope you are having a great weekend, wherever you are :)


Gibi



No comments:

Post a Comment