Friday 12 April 2013

Handmade felt bookmark - part 2

Hello hello!
I am back from Italy and I have a new job, a bit boring but still better than waking up at 5 am... This is why I didn't have time to post anything this week. I guess I still have to get use to my new timetable :)
This is a picture of one of the amazing places where we have been, so beautiful....
Italia, Cinque Terre

Anyway, few weeks before going to Italy, I went to the unique Makers Market in Brixton. Instead of the usual Saturday Market, there are several stalls of makers, creative people who make and sell everything, from purses and hair accessories to pillow and brooches, all handmade. Some of these creations were beautiful and the people were just amazing, so keen on speaking to you and have a chat, I even had a cup of tea in a stall where you could tell you opinion on how to improve Brixton.

I can't wait to go again!



Unfortunately my sewing machine is still broken :( so I am still doing felt bookmarks and brooches, very beautiful, but I miss making my little purses!


Handmade felt bookmark

Handmade felt bookmark

Handmade felt bookmark

Handmade felt bookmark


Have good week end :)

P.s.: I am going to Prague in July...I know it's early, but I am already very excited!! I can't wait!

P.p.s.: I'm on Facebook and you can visit my page and read my posts from there too! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pandoras-box-indie-handmade/127999624032238


No comments:

Post a Comment