Wednesday 24 April 2013

Homemade bread!

It's Wednesday evening, which means: half of the week is gone already :)

This week, I carried on with my bookmarks (I know, again, but I really love them!) but I didn't have the time to take pictures....sorry!

I've been particularly happy the past two days because of the beautiful sky and sun (oh my God, did I really say two? Yes, it was only two days of sun, as sad as it is....I can't wait to move back to sunny Italy <3).
I started to go to the gym, I am taking it more seriously than I have ever done and I am very proud of it!

This is the view on the way back from the gym; I get to walk through the beautiful Brockwell park, which is my favourite spot in London.

So, S. started to bake homemade bread and I am very happy because I am well aware that the sliced bread we were used to buy is very unhealthy, full of preservatives and God knows what else. 
He now bakes bread almost every night and it's delicious! We took the recipe from the internet and the result is great, perfect for breakfast or lunch.
These are some pictures I took. Some days he puts olives or makes other experiments, it's always nice, but I have to say that for me there's nothing like a delicious loaf of plain bread.






I am trying to start as a freelance translator, mainly in Czech republic, it's not easy because working full time doesn't give me a lot of time for freelancing, but I'll try my best, I really want to go away from London as soon as possible, I need the sun, I need it for more than 2 days every 2 weeks.
S. was thinking of going to Brazil for 3 months and get work experience there. This would be doable if I get to translate while I am there, so that I can have an income and save a bit of money, even if Brazil is expensive....we'll see, who knows. For now, I hope in more sunny days :)
Good night,

Gibi


No comments:

Post a Comment