Thursday 25 April 2013

Baby elephant - Handmade felt bookmark part 3

Good evening everyone,
I had another great day, thanks to the God Sun and thanks to another fact: I have tickets to go to Italy in 2 months for my birthday! I can't wait to get a proper summer day. My birthday happens to be also my parents' anniversary, it's gonna be 33 years together this year, sweet.


Speaking of sweetness...I love animals and one of my favourite is the elephant, unfortunately though, I have never seen one live because I have never been to a zoo in my life (and I never will), but who knows, maybe next year I'll go to Kenya or somewhere else where I will see a real elephant, that would be amazing! Anyway, they inspired me in making these super cute bookmarks :)
Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

Handmade felt bookmark - Elephant

I hope you like them! My favourite is the pink one, I am actually using it for my book...now I have to think of a name for it :)

Good night,

No comments:

Post a Comment