Monday 17 December 2012

A present...for me!

It's been a busy week and I haven't had the time to post anything, well, I will fix this now :) Today has started in the best possible way. I received a package that I had to collect from the post office. I had no idea what it could be, so I went to the post office and came back straigth away, to open the misterious package :) Since the weather was beautiful, I took my camera with me and took some nice picture of the neighborhood and here they are! 

The packet!!What is it? What is it?? I was so excited! But knowing that it was a book was a clue already, I knew I would love it! 

This is the message...it turned out it was a present from my lovely boyfriend. How sweet is this? 

The book is really amazing, I loved it and I can't wait to start reading it :) Then, I just wondered around my neighborhood taking some more pictures because it doesn't happen very often to have such a lovely weather. 

Our beautiful, big garden. So far we hosted a fox, a squirrel, many cats and many birds. Not too bad! 


It was a very pleasant walk in the sun and I really enjoyed it. The best Monday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment