Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 starts with....a little felt bird!

Buon anno!! Happy New Year everyone!
Yesterday, before getting ready and go out, I made my first little felt animal.
It's a little purple bird and it's easy to make. The one I made is just decorative, I'll hang at my wardrobe handle, but it's easy to make a key chain....in fact just after posting this I am going to make some felt key chains!

Handmade felt bird

Handmade felt bird

Handmade felt bird

Handmade felt bird

Handmade felt bird

Felt animals are quite easy to make, you can find many tutorials and patterns on the internet. 
I drew the pattern of this little bird myself and I like the heart detail, but you can add whatever you want: buttons, ribbons, beads, sequins...everything depending on your personal taste. I thought I started with something quite plain and not too complicated, but I am now ready to let my imagination go!

I wish all of you a great 2013 and I wish I will be able to travel a lot this year :D



No comments:

Post a Comment