Friday 25 January 2013

Handmade lavender hearts

And finally it's Friday...I'm sorry, I usually don't like it when people say something like this, because it sounds like if you only live waiting for the weekend, but this week has been very intense, many things changed (in better!), I still have to get used to it and it's tiring so, yes, today I say it, too: thank God it's Friday!
I can't wait to stay up untill late tonight, knowing that tomorrow I can sleep untill I feel like it :)

So, last week I've been to G Baldwin & Co. to buy some lavender oil and flowers because I have had an idea in my mind for a while. I wanted to make something to put inside wardrobes and drawers that smells good. I kept telling myself "I have to go and buy some lavender first" for almost two weeks and I finally found the time to actually go and buy some.






I have to say, I love lavender smell, it's one of my favourite so I was very happy when I found a place not too far from home where I could buy some.

So I went there, bought lavender and once I got home I made three very nice hearts filled with both lavander and the usual filling, so they stay soft and scented. As always, they are on sale, just drop me a private message.

They can be hung in your wardrobe or just placed inside your drawers and your clothes will smell amazingly!

What? You want to see some pictures? Of course!! Here they come!!











If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend, I am just going to relax :)




No comments:

Post a Comment